Sunday, August 1, 2010

Déjà vu

Hey readers, this is an experience of mine that I would like to share it with you people in the form of a modern poetry, I supposed. Judging by the title, I'm sure you will all know what's the story behind it. Anyway, enjoy!



Sometimes I wonder,
While resting my head on my shoulder,
Why do I often feel something very familiar,
Which gives off a sense of peculiar.

To my amazement,
In some and any random moment,
I sometimes feel things happened before,
Which always gives me the the question of wherefore.

These happenings of timestream,
Seems to have occured to me in my dream,
Which I couldn't remember,
As they are kept deep down in the memory chamber.

But these feelings are strong,
And I know that it's not wrong,
For they are wonderful,
And also very colourful.

For now, I cannot solve this mystery,
As they are all history,
Coming from the shadows of the past,
Which doesn't seemed to last.

Appreciate all your time,
As they are worth more than a million dime,
And to live your life as a jourey,
That cannot be bought by money.




By,
Tan Wee Boon 1 August 2010
Copyrighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment